Sunday, February 7, 2010

WTF am I doing this?

So, here's another fanfiction blog.  Seems like a lotta people are ditching the ff.net site, or, rather, are being forced from the site due to the content content of their stories. But as authors, we agree to the site's Terms of Service.  Some get caught. Some don't. It's not a perfect system.

So, to paraphrase tby789's tweet, I made a cozy place for myself to hang out. And the title? I haven't written anything too freaky, but I reserve the right to. hence the blog.  I plan to finish Detours on ff.net and Twilighted.  Spike may hit puberty before I check complete on that, but I will finish it.  And I'll post it here, too.

And I'll continue to read on those sites, because, let's be honest, despite all of our bitching, it's a fairly reliable outlet for our addiciton.  One- stop shopping for all of your smut needs.  But has anyone noticed that with the proliferation of the tweet and retweet, that one could just as easily freelance their stories on blogger or LJ or any number of DIY blog sites?  Yup. and yes, I popped the 'p.'

So...I will aspire to be more than a casual poster.  I have 3 kids, the youngest 15 months old, and I keep busy.  As a matter of fact, I'm typing with him sleeping on me now, hence the selective use of proper capitalization. You'll see my lil fic here. you'll see ramblings. You'll see what I'm reading these days. You'll see robpr0n, kellanpr0n, Jaspr0n and perhaps generic pr0n. It makes the day happier.

1 comments:

Twi Sherry said...

I love you and you are not a freak!!!!!! j/s