So I like to read. A lot. My sis and fic soulmate, TwiSherry, just laughs when I tell her about a new story I have discovered. She is a very busy girl and is choosy about what she reads. She recently gave me the heads up on two fics that she is so very loyal about reading.
The first one is How To Save a Life by unholy_obsession. It is deliciously crafted angst. Bella is trying to reach a depressed and angry Edward after his girlfriend dies in a car accident. Appearances aren't always what they seem.
The second is Hide and Drink by savage. Edward kidnaps Bella and drinks her blood every 3 days or so. He is disowned by the fam, and discovers that perhaps love might be able to win out over the monster.
Both are worth your time.
So, Mrs. The King had a fanfreakingtastic idea whereby authors pledge to update their fics on February 28 as a means to show their appreciation. I think it is a fabulous idea, and i certainly can't wait to see my inbox that day. Le squeeeee!
Another thing. You can find me on twitter--@aciepey. I spend way too much time there, but it's fun and helps me avoid the realities of life. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
aciepey
Monday, February 8, 2010
Here's what's occupying my time
Posted by aciepey at 2/08/2010 10:41:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment